Lamber CVCP Heat Exchanger (3.5kw)
- Energy regeneration with Lamber washing systems
- The intelligent heat regeneration
- The system exploits the heat produced in the cooling cycle, which allows to constantly regenerate energy from the hot air produced in the machine, to preheat the rinsing water.
- This device allows to feed the machine with cold water, so as to save a lot of energy (at least 15.5 Kw).
- The extracted air is so cooled and dehumidified that it can be fed back into the working room thus improving considerably the ambient condition of the dishwashing area.
- The output air temperature is in fact nearly 18°-22° C.
- Besides the saving about the washing system, there is also one concerning the additional costs for a connection to a ventilation/extraction system in the dishwashing area to create optimum working conditions.
- The system exploits the functioning principle of the Heat Pump to heat the rinsing water.
- The hot air and the steam which come out from the machine are sucked by the pipe coil and give their heat to the water that flows in the pipes.
- Then the water goes through a heat exchanger, part of the cooling cycle fed by the Heat Pump.
- This plate-type exchanger gives the heat to the water that comes from the pipes of the pipe coil.
- The total regeneration is about 15.5 kW for the CVCP model, 23 kW for the CVCP/R model, and about 32 kW for CVCP/3R model.
- This pump can be installed in all Lamber’s with a Pull-through rack and Belt-towing Dishwashers.